Bradford Pathways aims to transform the skills and employment infrastructure. It aims to prepare young people for the changing business and economic needs and support them into a wide range of high-wage, high-skills and high-demand careers in sectors that are important to the economy of Bradford and the region.
This transformation cannot take place without the involvement of you, as local businesses and employers. Your involvement is essential and you can help by:
- Exposing young people to industry or professional standards and a working environment. This will help young people link their education with the world outside and help them to apply their learning.
- Reinforcing technical, academic and workplace skills and providing a depth of experience.
- Connecting to the curriculum, ensuring it fits with future sector needs and the jobs of tomorrow.
- Supporting career preparation and entry into work.
- Ensuring a business voice in schools through roles such as Business School Governors.